Become immersed in the treasures of God’s eternity in my adventure novel A Heaven to Die For, a story about Axel Erickson, an eighteen-year old surfer from Southern California who passes away and enters into the life beyond where exhilaration, wonder and a life of invigorating purpose abound.
I’m Scott Mohr, and this is my personal blog. It’s focused on the fabulous afterlife promises that God has given us in His Word, the Holy Bible. My goal is to post content from the awe-inspiring passages that moved me to write the novel. I can guarantee that the excitement and vitality that we will experience in His eternity go far beyond anything we can imagine.
I will typically post every other week. If you’d like to be notified when new posts come out, you can subscribe via email in the right hand column.
I have savored my opportunities to serve in youth and adult ministries as a Bible teacher and worship team member in local churches for over 20 years. My fascination with God’s Word drove me to author Look Up! Uplifting Inspiration from Christ’s Timeless Past a few years back. I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and currently make my living as an information technology professional in the telecommunications industry. I write from my bungalow down near the ocean in Orange County, California.
My Comments Policy
My goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. I believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.
1. You may post follow-up questions – Others may have the same question, so it would be better to receive them on the blog than via email.
2. You may disagree with me – I welcome debate. However, I ask that if you disagree with me, or anyone else, that you do so in a respectful way.
3. I reserve the right to delete your comments – Specifically, I will delete comments that are, in my sole opinion, obnoxious, off-topic, libelous. defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate common sense civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
4. You retain ownership of your comments – I disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this blog site, you agree that you will retain all ownership rights in what you post and that you relieve me from any and all liability.
5. You grant me license to post your comments – This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in this blog.
The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any issues, injuries, or damages arising from its use.